Pomar / 37403-100
MUTKA Women's vegan GORE-TEX® ankle boots
MUTKA Women’s Pomar vegan GORE-TEX® ankle boot
A classic lace-up ankle boot, crafted from vegan suede, and insulated with our multi-season lining for comfort in autumn, winter and early spring. Traction and stability is provided by a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black microfiber suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT lining: Our multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TR COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities also in below zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING (G last) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Made using Microsuede, a synthetic material composed of polyester fibres with the soft feel of natural suede leather.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more