Pomar / 39200-500
LUOTSI Women´s GORE-TEX boots
LUOTSI is a maritime inspired tall boot, combining grip, ankle stability, and winter protection. Taking its name from specialized sea pilots who manoeuvre ships through dangerous waters and high seas – LUOTSI will help pilot you through winter – whether it’s a windy stroll on the Baltic coast or trekking through snow on a frozen Lake Isojärvi.
Part of the 60th Anniversary Collection, LUOTSI is built around the classic high boot silhouette updated with advanced winter protection for a Nordic lifestyle. Rated to -35’C with a full fur lining and GORE-TEX PARTELANA, means LUOTSI will keep you warm and cosy when the temperature drops. Winter traction is provided by our new chunky TR-rubber sole with deep-lugs providing grip and stability on snow and slush.
LUOTSI is built for all day winter comfort but is also ideal in more temperate climates. The luxurious interior is also extremely breathable with the combination of moisture wicking fur and GORE-TEX – keeping you cool when it’s not below freezing.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black wax nubuck with lamb fur collar
- LAMB FUR LINING and GORE-TEX®: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- Dark fur - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- REMOVABLE LAMB FUR INSOLE: Warm and isolating insole
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- DEEP TREAD TR-WINTER SOLE: Our new TR-winter sole offers deep tread and traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your legs and feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the fur to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more