Pomar / 48396-902
LUKKI Men's Zero Waste ankle boots
Embrace a more sustainable lifestyle with LUKKI Zero Waste ankle boots, your ideal companion for trekking through winter.
Insulated with our multi-season felt lining, LUKKI keeps your feet comfortable in cold or mild conditions, while the Trail GRIP+ advanced winter soles ensure you can navigate any snowy terrain. Inspired by winter tyres, GRIP+ consists of double-density thermoplastic non-slip rubbers, ensuring grip in wintry conditions.
Crafted at our own dedicated factory in Pärnu, Estonia, we've adopted a more sustainable approach to the design and manufacture of LUKKI Zero Waste. These eco-conscious winter boots are created from a blend of factory scraps and surplus waste materials.
- Last width H
- UPPER MATERIAL: Grainy brown nappa leather
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use winter lining
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft TR-rubber compound and low profile ridged non-slip tread pattern
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Saving the Baltic Sea
We're supporting the John Nurminen Foundation save the Baltic Sea by donating 4€ for every order of Pomar Zero Waste.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more