Pomar / 68396-312
LUKKI Men's GORE-TEX ankle boot
The LUKKI ankle boot with GORE-TEX® PARTALANA insulation is built to carry you through a stormy Nordic winter.
Packed with winter features such as Trail GRIP+ advanced winter soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper, LUKKI comfortably transitions from wet city streets to snowy backcountry trails.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck, padded leather collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Our new winter sole offers traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
FIT: If your size is between two sizes or you have a narrow fit, we recommend choosing a smaller size. For example, if the size is 43.5 or 44, select size 43.
If the length of the shoe is appropriate, but you need more space, you can remove the insole or change it to a thinner one. For a more snug fit, change the insole to a thicker one or add a thin, flat insole under the insole that also provides more shock absorption.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more