Pomar / 68396-212
LUKKI Men´s GORE-TEX® eco-friendly ankle boot
The LUKKI ankle boot with eco-friendly TERRACARE leather and GORE-TEX PARTALANA insulation is built to carry you through a stormy Nordic winter – with a lighter footprint on the planet.
Wrapped in eco-conscious oak pull-up TERRACARE leather, which is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its uneven and scratch-sensitive finish - this desired effect will add a unique character to your boots.
Packed with winter features such as Trail GRIP+ advanced winter soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper, LUKKI comfortably transitions from wet city streets to snowy backcountry trails.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak pull-up wax-finished TERRACARE® antiqued leather, and brown nappa - repels water and dirt
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Our new winter sole offers traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
TERRACARE® leathers are environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and socially compatible.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more