Pomar / 48396-202
LUKKI Men's eco-friendly ankle boots
The LUKKI ankle boot in eco-friendly TERRACARE leather is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather.
LUKKI offers comfort and stability with an insulated felt lining, padded collar and new Trail GRIP+ advanced winter sole to provide traction on muddy and slushy surfaces.
LUKKI is made from eco-friendly oak pull-up TERRACARE leather, it is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to the scratch-sensitive finish on pull-up leather - this desired effect adds a unique character to your LUKKI
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak pull-up wax-finished TERRACARE® antiqued leather and smooth brown leather on collar.
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- FELT LINING: A multi-use insulating lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Our new winter sole offers traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
PULL-UP LEATHER: Due to the scratch-sensitive finish, Pull-up leather quickly develops a vintage-patina, this is a desired effect. The patina arises with natural use i.e. folding, scratching and stretching while walking. Use in rain and snow also adds to the unique patina building, as liquids darken the leather.
TERRACARE® LEATHER: The most eco-friendly leather you can use in shoemaking. It is tanned in Germany by Lederfabrik Josef Heinen taking into account environment and animal welfare.
TERRACARE® leather has a two-tone effect and natural appearance. Leather is not even and any visible imperfections are not defects. Leather has been made so, that the natural feel of the leather remains and its breathability is high. For this reason there is not a thick protective paint layer on top of it. This type of leather is softer and easily develops a patina from scratches.
SHOE CARE: You can use wax-leather cream to treat the smooth leather to protect and treat them. There are also protective sprays and gels available for wax-finished leather. Express shoe polishes should not be used for wax-finished leather, a wrong care product can change the appearance of it. Read care products
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|