Pomar / 18430-901
LUHTA Women's Zero Waste ankle boots
LUHTA Zero Waste is a timeless lace-up Derby boot, perfect for individuals who desire classic style while embracing a more sustainable lifestyle. Inspired by our beloved KARA ankle boots but featuring a slimmer profile, LUHTA lace-up boots are the ideal addition to your autumn wardrobe. They boast an insulated multi-season felt lining and a soft nappa upper for unmatched comfort.
Crafted at our dedicated factory in Pärnu, Estonia, we've adopted a more sustainable approach to the design and manufacturing of LUHTA Zero Waste. These eco-conscious ankle boots are created from a blend of factory scraps and surplus waste materials.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Soft black nappa leather
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use lining for autumn-winter
- TR-SOLE: Slim low-profile TR-rubber sole
- INSOLE: Padded, Not removable
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Saving the Baltic Sea
We're supporting the John Nurminen Foundation save the Baltic Sea by donating 4€ for every order of Pomar Zero Waste.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more