Pomar +plus / 68152-512
LATU Men’s Pomar+ GORE-TEX® winter boots
LATU with Pomar +plus construction, fur lining and GORE-TEX®- is a casual winter boot designed and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C and packed with advanced winter features such as Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining. LATU comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- LAST WIDTH J: XX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck and suede padded collar
- LAMB FUR & GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm insulation, waterproof and breathable
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more