Pomar +plus / 68146-502
LAAVU Men's Pomar+ GORE-TEX® ankle boots
Waterproof and insulated the rugged LAAVU GORE-TEX® ankle boot, with Pomar +plus construction is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the LAAVU work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
Crafted from waxed nubuck, LAAVU guarantees warm comfort and stability with fur-lined insulation and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining. A chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- LAST WIDTH J: XX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Rugged brown wax nubuck, brown nappa padded collar
- LAMB FUR AND GORE-TEX®LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|