Pomar / 68246-512
LAAVU Men`s GORE-TEX® ankle boot
Waterproof and insulated the rugged LAAVU GORE-TEX® ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the LAAVU work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
Crafted from waxed nubuck, LAAVU guarantees warm comfort and stability with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX® FELT lining, sport insole and a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Rugged brown wax nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more