Pomar / 18151-502
KUUSIKKO Womens´ ankle boot
The KUUSIKKO ankle boot provides style, warmth and stability. Wrapped in waxed nubuck, and insulated with a combination felt lining to protect against freezing temperatures. Advanced winter traction is provided by the Pomar GRIP+ sole.
Inspired by winter tyres, the Pomar GRIP+ advanced winter sole is made from double-density thermoplastic non-slip rubbers, helping maintain traction qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Bark waxy nubuck and sand felt
- FELT LINING: Insulated with a felt combination, for versatile winter warmth
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- WINTER GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more