Pomar / 38240-500
KUUSI Women´s GORE-TEX retro hiker
KUUSI is a retro inspired hiker updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle, and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Packed with advanced winter features such as Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper, KUUSI comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- UPPER MATERIAL: Thick black wax nubuck and granite grey felt collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
REGULAR FITTING: (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more