Pomar +plus / 68189-502
KUORI Men's Pomar+ GORE-TEX® ankle boots
The KUORI ankle boot with Pomar +plus construction and GORE-TEX® is designed to keep you roaming. A waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry and the deep lugged command sole provides traction on muddy and uneven rural surfaces.
LAST WIDTH J: XX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Brown wax nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- DEEP LUGGED TR SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more