Pomar / 68229-412
KUJA Men's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
KUJA waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Derby boot. A versatile smart-casual ankle boot with a wide-fit, KUJA can be dressed up for an office day or paired with jeans for the weekend.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Light brown vintage suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE PADDED SOFT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet.
- TR-SOLE: Flexible TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub zero temperatures
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
- LACES: Adjust to fit your feet
- LAST WIDTH: I
EXTRA-WIDE FITTING - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more