Pomar Orto / 38984-400
KOLO Women´s Orto GORE-TEX ankle boot
KOLO with POMAR ORTO construction, is a fur-lined ankle boot with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX®. Winter traction is provided by our advanced Pomar WINTER GRIP+ sole.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, the KOLO fur-lined winter boot embraces our Scandic heritage with simplicity in design and functional features. Inspired by curling boots, KOLO offers the same laid-back style with the addition of our Winter GRIP+ sole.
- LAST WIDTH J
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede – repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR & GORE-TEX LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- WINTER GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar ORTO shoes are specially crafted for wide, swollen, or sensitive feet. ORTO shoes are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortableRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more