Pomar / 38379-170
KIDE Women’s GORE-TEX® ankle boot
KIDE is a waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® ankle boot with advanced City GRIP+ winter sole.
The City GRIP+ offers maximum slip resistance on a thin-profile sole, with a combination of rubber densities staying soft in freezing temperatures.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa – repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- CITY GRIP+ SOLE: Optimum slip resistance on a thin-profile. Combination of rubber densities which stay soft and grippy in freezing temperatures.
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your legs
- INSOLE: NOT removeable
REGULAR FITTING (longer last) - Sleek last with some extra length due to pointed toe. Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more