Pomar / 68880-302
KARHU Men´s XW GORE-TEX ankle boot
Part of the Pomar 60th Anniversary collection, the KARHU rugged ankle boot is designed to keep you going – through rain, sleet and snow. #Pomar60Years
The KARHU (no-zipper) work boot is waterproof and insulated with GORE-TEX®, traction is provided by a chunky EVA Vibram Carrarmato sole, ideal for muddy and rocky surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Rugged bark nubuck - develops a unique patina
Bark nubuck on the KARHU is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this uneven appearance is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- VIBRAM EVA CARRAMATO SOLE: An deep lugged and lightweight commando sole, ideal for a variety of rural surfaces
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- NON-ZIP: KARHU does not have a side-zipper
EXTRA-WIDE (XW) FITTING – If you have wide feet we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For a tighter fit try replacing the Pomar insole with thicker one or by placing an additional flat / thin insole under the current one.
IMPORTANT: The EVA Vibram Carrarmato sole is not ideal for sub-zero conditions, for a true winter GRIP+ sole try MYRSKY or RUSKA.
For a TR-winter rubber sole try TOIVO, KUORI or LAAVU
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory, surpassing tough EU standards regarding working conditions, safety and environment.Read more