Pomar / 68880-302
KARHU Men´s XW GORE-TEX ankle boot
The KARHU ankle boot takes its name from the ruskeakarhu (brown bear) these formidable animals hold a revered mythical status in Finnish folklore - and continue to freely roam the Finnish countryside. Part of the Pomar 60th Anniversary collection, the rugged KARHU ankle boot is designed to keep you roaming – on muddy trails or wet city streets. #Pomar60Years
The KARHU (no-zipper) work boot is waterproof and insulated with GORE-TEX®, traction is provided by a chunky Vibram Carrarmato sole, ideal for muddy and uneven rural surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Rugged bark nubuck - develops a unique patina
Bark nubuck on the KARHU is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this uneven appearance is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- VIBRAM EVA CARRAMATO SOLE: An deep lugged and lightweight commando sole, ideal for a variety of rural surfaces
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- NON-ZIP: KARHU does not have a side-zipper
EXTRA-WIDE (XW) FITTING – If you have wide feet we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For a tighter fit try replacing the Pomar insole with thicker one or by placing an additional flat / thin insole under the current one.
IMPORTANT: The EVA Vibram Carrarmato sole is not ideal for sub-zero conditions, for snowy and freezing conditions we recommend a Pomar GRIP+ winter sole try MYRSKY or RUSKA.
For a TR-winter rubber sole try TOIVO, KUORI or LAAVU
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|