Pomar / 18452-502
KARA Women´s ankle boot
A classic military-inspired lace-up combat boot, crafted from ivory nubuck, a leather quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots. KARA is insulated with our multi-season felt lining for year-round comfort and built on a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck - develops a unique patina
Ivory nubuck is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this uneven appearance is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots.
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots. Ivory nubuck is top-grain leather with short nap fibers, producing a velvet-like surface. This produces a two-tone effect, especially when brushed. this uneven appearance is not a defect – this is a design quality which will continue to develop a patina for the wearer.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|