Pomar / 18452-620
KARA Women´s mock-croc ankle boot
The mock-croc KARA is a rebellious update of the military combat boot. Crafted from embossed reptile-effect patent leather and insulated with our multi-season felt lining for year-round comfort. KARA is built on a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber providing winter traction on muddy and slushy surfaces.
Style yours with stonewashed denim and a leather jacket for added rebellious charm. – No crocodiles were harmed in the making of this shoe.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black crocodile effect patent leather
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- SHINY EYELETS: For added rebellious glam
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more
Pomar / 18452-210