Pomar / 67252-102
KÄPÄLÄ Men’s vegan GORE-TEX® winter sneaker
KÄPÄLÄ is a waterproof and breathable vegan winter boot with GORE-TEX®, this retro inspired winter sneaker is updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle.
Engineered for life above the Arctic Circle, KÄPÄLÄ is packed with winter features, such as advanced Nordic GRIP+ winter soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® lining, and a side-zipper. KÄPÄLÄ comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown microfiber suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Made using Microsuede, a synthetic material composed of polyester fibres with the soft feel of natural suede leather.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more