Pomar / 18954-100
KALLIO Women's fur lined winter boot
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, the KALLIO fur-lined winter boot embraces our Scandic heritage with simplicity in design and functional features. Inspired by curling boots, KALLIO offers the same laid-back style with the addition of our Winter GRIP+ sole.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede – repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- Dark fur - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- WINTER GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the fur to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more