Pomar / 38964-100
KAISLA Women´s Gore-Tex® ankle boots
KAISLA GORE-TEX® waterproof and insulated lace-up ankle boot, with Pomar GRIP+ advanced winter sole.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: Waterproof and insulated multi-use warm lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR GRIP+ advanced winter sole for traction in wintry conditions
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more