Pomar / 63406-502
JÄRVI Men’s GORE-TEX® rugged Derby shoe
The JÄRVI Derby shoe with its functional and understated style, is ideal for the active man seeking a smart yet robust winter shoe.
Wrapped in rugged nubuck, JÄRVI guarantees comfort and stability this autumn-winter, with a waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX lining, sport insole and deep lugged commando-style sole, in grippy TR-rubber.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown rugged nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® SOFT LINING: 100% waterproof and breathable slightly padded lining for changing weather conditions
- REMOVABLE SPORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO WINTER SOLE: Rugged, deep lugged sole, in TR-rubber which stays soft and keeps traction qualities in minus degrees ('C).
- BELLOWS TONGUE: Additional water protection
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
Last width H
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory, surpassing tough EU standards regarding working conditions, safety and environment.Read more