Pomar / 67246-100
JÄKÄLÄ Men’s vegan GORE-TEX® ankle boot
Waterproof and insulated the vegan JÄKÄLÄ GORE-TEX® ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the JÄKÄLÄ work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
Crafted from vegan suede, JÄKÄLÄ guarantees warm comfort and stability with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX® FELT lining, sport insole and a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black microfiber suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Made using Microsuede, a synthetic material composed of polyester fibres with the soft feel of natural suede leather.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more