Pomar / 13485-404
ILMATAR Women's Zero Waste sneaker
ILMATAR eco-friendly sneakers are comfy on the feet and light on the planet, adding laid back style to any spring-summer look.
A more sustainable approach has been used in the design and manufacture of ILMATAR. Part of our Zero Waste collection, these eco-conscious sneakers are made from a mix of factory scraps and surplus waste hides. Complete with padded MEMORY foam insoles which reduce pressure and protect against impacts.
The restricted nature of our surplus material and scraps means each colourway is available in limited volumes only. Due to material matching, the colour may vary slightly.
- Upper material: Upcycled grey suede
- Soft lining - a thin, comfortable padded textile lining
- Removable and shaped Pomar MEMORY comfort insole, extreme comfort all day long!
- MEMORY foam padding adapts to the foot, reduces pressure and protects against impacts.
- POMAR sneaker TR rubber sole for excellent traction
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide of how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more