Pomar / 38343-200
AAVA Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
AAVA is inspired by rugged rural Chelsea boots, with a chunky sole, elastic gusset and rounded toe. Sitting just above the ankle, AAVA can be styled with almost any autumn / winter outfit.
AAVA is waterproof and insulated with a GORE-TEX® FELT lining, traction is provided by a deep lugged commando sole made from soft TR rubber. So whatever the weather, AAVA will carry you in comfort - from city streets to country paths.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Grey-Black Mastrotto nubuck – repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR WINTER SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your legs
WIDE FITTING: If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more