Pomar / 13463-409
KUUTAR Women's Zero Waste sneaker
KUUTAR tassel sneakers offer comfort and refined style. An eco-friendly slip-on with casual sophistication, ideal for any informal look.
A more sustainable approach has been used in the design and manufacture of KUUTAR. Part of our Zero Waste collection, these eco-conscious sneakers are made from a mix of factory scraps and surplus waste hides. Complete with padded MEMORY foam insoles which reduce pressure and protect against impacts.
The restricted nature of our surplus material and scraps means each colourway is available in limited volumes only. Due to material matching, the colour may vary slightly.
- Upper material: Upcycled oily burgundy suede
- Soft lining - a thin, comfortable padded textile lining
- Removable and shaped Pomar MEMORY comfort insole, extreme comfort all day long!
- MEMORY foam padding adapts to the foot, reduces pressure and protects against impacts.
- POMAR sneaker TR rubber sole for excellent traction
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more