Pomar / 38332-232
KARA Women´s GORE-TEX® ankle boots
Looking for good pair of combat boots? Kara is classic military-inspired style crafted from peerless Terracare oak pull-up leather, which ages, rather than wears out, developing patina, building unique character to the shoes. As expected Kara is built on firm TR-sole and waterproofed by GORE-TEX to perform in ever-changing weather conditions.
WIDE FITTING: if unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one
- upper material: waterproof oak pull-up leather
- soft checked flannel lining in the ankle
- inside the shoe black GORE-TEX® FELT lining – our multipurpose lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- removable comfort insole – protects and pampers your feet, you can also replace with your own insole
- POMAR winter sole – TR-rubber stays soft also in minus temperatures
- laces – adjust to fit for your feet
- zipper – easy to put on
Wax-finished antique-look leather has a two-tone effect and a natural appearance. Leather is not even and any visible imperfections are not defects. Leather has been made so, that the natural feel of the leather remains and its breathability is high. For this reason there is not a thick protective paint layer on top of it. So this type of leather is more delicate and for example scratches can leave marks on it. You can use wax-leather cream to treat your pair to protect them and treat any scratches etc. There are also protective sprays available for wax-finished leather. Express shoe polishes should not be used for wax-finished leather, a wrong care product can change the appearance of it. Read care products instructions carefully and treat your pair accordingly. Use only GORE-TEX® approved shoe care products for GORE-TEX® shoes to maintain breathability.