Pomar / 18407-532
RAE Womens ankle boot
Rae is a lightweight ankle boot built for all day comfort - combining grip, ankle stability, and winter protection.
RAE provides warm comfort and stability with insulated woolmix and poly lining, side-zipper, removable insole and a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber.
- UPPER MATERIAL: beige nubuck - repels water and dirt
- WOOLMIX LINING: Insulated multi-use warm lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE CUSHIONED INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, with TR-rubber which stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Pomar / 43185-100