Pomar / 38240-502
KUUSI Women´s GORE-TEX retro hiker
KUUSI is a retro inspired hiker updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle, and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Packed with advanced winter features such as Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper, KUUSI comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- UPPER MATERIAL: Thick ivory nubuck and sand felt collar
- Ivory nubuck is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this uneven appearance is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
REGULAR FITTING: (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots. Ivory nubuck is top-grain leather with short nap fibers, producing a velvet-like surface. This produces a two-tone effect, especially when brushed. this uneven appearance is not a defect – this is a design quality which will continue to develop a patina for the wearer.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|