Pomar / 68551-102
OLOS Men's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
Waterproof and insulated the rugged OLOS GORE-TEX® ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the OLOS work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
OLOS guarantees warm comfort and stability with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX® FELT lining, sport insole and a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Brown grainy nappa with swirls, collar brown suede
- Swirl nappa - a distinctive and unique look
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- DEEP LUGGED TR SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more