Pomar / 43440-904
KASKI Men’s Zero Waste sneakers
KASKI Zero Waste sneakers offer timeless style and for maximum comfort KASKI includes our Pomar MEMORY foam insoles which mold to the shape of your feet and provide shock absorption.
A more sustainable approach has been used in the design and manufacture of KASKI. Part of our Zero Waste collection, these eco-conscious sneakers are made from a mix of factory scraps and surplus waste hides. Comfy on the feet and light on the planet, KASKI can easily be dressed up or down, try styling with cuffed chinos and a polo shirt.
- Last width H
- Upper materials: Upcycled beige suede toe, smooth cream leather, olive green heel
- Lining: padded textile lining
- Removable Pomar MEMORY foam insole, ultra-comfortable for all day wear
- MEMORY foam padding adapts to the foot, reduces pressure and protects against impacts
- Pomar TR-rubber sneaker sole - excellent traction qualities
Size & Fit- Comfy last with extra space in toe-box. Please measure your feet using our Foot Measurement Guide and the table below to find your size.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
Saving the Baltic Sea
We're supporting the John Nurminen Foundation save the Baltic Sea by donating 4€ for every order of Pomar Zero Waste.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more