Pomar / 16005-902
PURJE Women’s Zero Waste boat shoes
PURJE eco-friendly deck shoes are year-round classics, offering timeless style with traditional apron toe, leather laces and flat TR-rubber sole.
A more sustainable approach has been used in the design and manufacture of PURJE. Part of our Zero Waste collection, these eco-conscious boat shoes are made from a mix of factory scraps and surplus waste hides.
Comfy on the feet and light on the planet, PURJE can easily be dressed up or down, wear yours with or without socks, try styling with cuffed chinos or tailored shorts.
- Upper material: Upcycled blue nubuck and beige nappa leather
- Leather lining – comfortable and breathable lining
- Leather insole, comfort for your feet
- Pomar DYNERGY sole – patented comfort, excellent traction in wet conditions
- Leather laces - Adjust to your feet
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
3D mould technology neutralises impacts, reduces pressure, stabilises the step and energises walking with its rolling effect.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more