Pomar / 68297-232
PUHURI Men´s XW GORE-TEX® ankle boot
Men’s waterproof and breathable wide last GORE-TEX® Lace-up ankle boot
EXTRA WIDE FITTING: if unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one
- upper material: brown wax-finished TERRACARE antique-look leather – repels water and dirt.
- black GORE-TEX® FELT lining – our multipurpose lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- special winter optimized POMAR GRIP+ traction sole – double density TR-rubber keeps its grip also in minus temperatures
- laces – adjust to fit for your feet
- zipper inside – easy to put on
Wax-finished antique-look leather has a two-tone effect and a natural appearance. Leather is not even and any visible imperfections are not defects. Leather has been made so, that the natural feel of the leather remains and its breathability is high. For this reason there is not a thick protective paint layer on top of it. So this type of leather is more delicate and for example scratches can leave marks on it. You can use wax-leather cream to treat your pair to protect them and treat any scratches etc. There are also protective sprays available for wax-finished leather. Express shoe polishes should not be used for wax-finished leather, a wrong care product can change the appearance of it. Read care products instructions carefully and treat your pair accordingly. Use only GORE-TEX® approved shoe care products for GORE-TEX® shoes to maintain breathability.