Pomar / 38239-500
KUUSAMA Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Sitting above the ankle, the KUUSAMA winter boot is inspired by the iconic curling silhouette - with the addition of special winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, KUUSAMA has an advanced winter Nordic GRIP+ sole, a side zipper for ease of use, and waterproofed and insulated with a combination of woollen felt outer and GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm insulating lining. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granit wool felt and black wax nubuck protective details. Black waxed nubuck bootstrap
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC SIDE GUSSET: Additional comfort and flexibility
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more
Pomar / 35967-402
139,00 € Coming Soon