Pomar / 18407-502
RAE Womens ankle boot
RAE Women’s Pomar ankle boot
- UPPER MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck - develops a unique patina
Ivory nubuck is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this uneven appearance is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots.
- WOOLMIX LINING: Insulated multi-use warm lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE CUSHIONED INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, with TR-rubber which stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING: (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots. Ivory nubuck is top-grain leather with short nap fibers, producing a velvet-like surface. This produces a two-tone effect, especially when brushed. this uneven appearance is not a defect – this is a design quality which will continue to develop a patina for the wearer.
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more