Pomar / 38241-400
LEHMUS Women´s GORE-TEX Chukka boot
Part of the Pomar 60th Anniversary Collection, the waterproof LEHMUS lace-up takes its name from the small-leaved Lehmus tree found in large numbers throughout southern Finland.
The LEHMUS desert boot, is an update of the timeless chukka, designed for year-round wear with its classic styling and Nordic functionality. Wrapped in suede, complete with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX, a TR-rubber crepe sole and convenient side-zipper.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede - repels water
- WATERPROOF GORE-TEX® LINING: Waterproof multiuse lining for autumn-winter
- TR-CREPE SOLE: Soft and flexible sole with a natural bounce for shock absorption. TR-Rubber keeps its traction qualities in subzero temperatures.
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more