Pomar / 18452-102
KARA Women's Zero Waste ankle boots
Embrace a more sustainable lifestyle with KARA Zero Waste ankle boots – the perfect addition to your autumn-winter boot rotation. A classic lace-up ankle boot, KARA seamlessly blends style, functionality, and sustainability.
Insulated with our multi-season felt lining, KARA keeps your feet comfortable in cold or mild conditions, while the chunky TR-rubber commando sole ensures you can navigate any terrain with ease.
Crafted at our dedicated factory in Pärnu, Estonia, we've adopted a more sustainable approach to the design and manufacturing of KARA Zero Waste. These eco-conscious ankle boots are created from a blend of factory scraps and surplus waste materials.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Upcycled brown leather
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugs and rugged profile
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Saving the Baltic Sea
We're supporting the John Nurminen Foundation save the Baltic Sea by donating 4€ for every order of Pomar Zero Waste.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more