Pomar / 38332-120
KARA Women´s GORE-TEX® ankle boots
A classic military-inspired lace-up combat boot, crafted from rugged waxed nubuck. KARA is waterproofed with a GORE-TEX® lining to perform in ever-changing weather conditions, and built on a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction on muddy and slushy surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black wax nubuck – waterproof and dirt repellent
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR WINTER SOLE: TR-rubber material stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC: Extra comfort for your legs
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory, surpassing tough EU standards regarding working conditions, safety and environment.Read more