Pomar / 38407-542
RAE Women’s GORE-TEX® ankle boot
Step into winter with confidence in the warm and waterproof RAE GORE-TEX® ankle boot, designed for all-day comfort regardless of the weather.
The RAE winter boot features waterproof GORE-TEX® technology and is highly insulated with a woolmix lining, ensuring cozy warmth for your feet. Its TR-rubber commando sole offers versatile traction, making the RAE lace-up boot the ideal choice for both rainy urban adventures and snowy country walks.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: tan nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugs and rugged profile
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
REGULAR FITTING (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more