Pomar / 38407-542
RAE Women’s GORE-TEX® ankle boot
The RAE GORE-TEX® ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather.
RAE GORE-TEX® guarantees warm comfort and stability with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining, side-zipper, removable insole and a chunky commando sole made from TR-rubber
This combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the RAE keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
- UPPER MATERIAL: tan nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
REGULAR FITTING (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|