Pomar / 38134-302
NAAVA Women's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
The NAAVA GORE-TEX ankle boot is functional, lightweight and stylish. Designed to keep you moving – on short hikes or wet city streets.
Inspired by classic hiker style, updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle, NAAVA features leather upper, waterproof GORE-TEX, insulated lining, and lightweight TR-rubber City Hiker sole – for extra winter protection.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck with dark brown nubuck heel and collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TR CITY HIKER SOLE: TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
REGULAR FITTING (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more