Pomar / 38239-500
KUUSAMA Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Sitting above the ankle, the KUUSAMA winter boot is inspired by the iconic curling silhouette - with the addition of special winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, KUUSAMA has an advanced winter Nordic GRIP+ sole, a side zipper for ease of use, and waterproofed and insulated with a combination of woollen felt outer and GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm insulating lining. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granit wool felt and black wax nubuck protective details. Black waxed nubuck bootstrap
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC SIDE GUSSET: Additional comfort and flexibility
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more