Pomar / 38242-402
KIRSTI Women´s GORE-TEX Chelsea boot
In a world full of trends, the KIRSTI will remain a timeless classic. #Pomar60Years
Part of the 60th Anniversary Collection, KIRSTI is a timeless Chelsea boot which can be styled with almost any outfit. Named in honour of our co-founder Kirsti Leppänen, who with her husband Toivo, created Pomar in 1960.
For the past 60 years we’ve continued to build a reputation for stylish, high-performance footwear- durable classics, updated for a Nordic lifestyle.
The KIRSTI GORE-TEX women’s boot is one such classic, the iconic Chelsea silhouette updated with Nordic functionality. KIRSTI has the traditional elastic gusset and rounded toe, with the addition of waterproof GORE-TEX, a TR-rubber crepe sole and side-zipper.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak vintage suede - repels water.
- Oak vintage suede will develop a unique patina during wear.
- WATERPROOF GORE-TEX® LINING: Waterproof multiuse lining for autumn-winter
- TR-CREPE SOLE: Soft and flexible sole with a natural bounce for shock absorption
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your ankles
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more