Pomar / 63207-482
AHO Men’s GORE-TEX® sneakers
AHO sneakers with GORE-TEX® lining are 100% waterproof and breathable whilst the MEMORY foam insole offers extra comfort and shock absorption. The AHO low-top sneaker adds laid back luxury to any Nordic casual look.
- Last width H
- Upper material: Sand suede leather
- GORE-TEX® lining: waterproof and breathable
- Removable Pomar MEMORY foam insole, ultra-comfortable for all day wear
- MEMORY foam padding adapts to the foot, reduces pressure and protects against impacts
- Pomar TR-rubber sneaker sole - excellent traction qualities
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. See Pomar's shoe sizing chart.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more