Pomar / 39070-139
SAANA Women´s XW GORE-TEX® felt boots
Inspired by traditional Finnish felt boots, the SAANA winter boot is updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Part of our award winning Pomar Felt Boot Collection SAANA offers the ideal combination of winter grip, ankle stability, foot insulation, in a tall snow boot design.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C and packed with advanced winter features such as Pomar Winter GRIP+ soles, woollen felt, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA lining, protective leather detailing, and a side-zipper. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Red cranberry-wine coloured wool felt and black waxy nubuck, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- WINTER GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- ELASTIC: For added leg comfort and flexibility
WIDE FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one.
#thepomarfeltboot - is an update of the classic Finnish felt boot. Learn more about mulesing-free Pomar Felt and the award winning Pomar Felt Boot Collection
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for near Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more