Pomar / 67356-115
RUSKA Men´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Sitting above the ankle, the RUSKA men's winter boot is inspired by the iconic curling boots of the 1970s - with additional winter optimised features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, RUSKA has an advanced winter Nordic GRIP+ sole, a side zipper for ease of use, and waterproofed and insulated with a combination of woolen felt outer and GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm insulating lining. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granit wool felt and black wax nubuck protective details and bootstrap
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
NORMAL - WIDE FITTING – If you have wider feet or will be wearing thick woollen socks, we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for near Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more
Pomar / 39070-112