Pomar / 38954-407
KALLIO Women's GORE-TEX® curling boots
The new KALLIO winter curling boot offers unrivalled winter protection and minimalist Nordic design. Insulated with lamb-fur and GORE-TEX lining - KALLIO is cold weather rated to -35˚C, 100% waterproof and breathable.
Winter grip is provided by our new advanced winter GRIP+ sole with toe guard, for added winter protection and traction in snowy conditions.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Olive green suede
- LAMB-FUR AND GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- Dark fur - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Comfort and warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the fur to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
LAST: G last
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more