Pomar / 68264-302
TOIVO Men´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Part of the 60th Anniversary Collection, TOIVO is a timeless and rugged ankle boot. Named in honour of our co-founder Toivo Leppänen, who with his wife Kirsti, created Pomar in 1960. #Pomar60Years
For the past 60 years we’ve continued to build a reputation for rugged, high-performance footwear- durable classics, updated for a Nordic lifestyle.
Built for all day winter comfort, TOIVO is felt lined with waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX®. A chunky TR-rubber commando sole provides traction and stability, ideal for muddy and slushy winter surfaces. The TOIVO work boot will keep you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck and sand felt on collar
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more