Pomar / 68264-510
TOIVO Men´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Part of the 60th Anniversary Collection, TOIVO is a timeless and rugged ankle boot. Named in honour of our co-founder Toivo Leppänen, who with his wife Kirsti, created Pomar in 1960. #Pomar60Years
For the past 60 years we’ve continued to build a reputation for rugged, high-performance footwear- durable classics, updated for a Nordic lifestyle.
Built for all day winter comfort, TOIVO is felt lined with waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX®. A chunky TR-rubber commando sole provides traction and stability, ideal for muddy and slushy winter surfaces. The TOIVO work boot will keep you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black waxy nubuck, granite felt on collar
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more